User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3!

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Mass Effect 3!

It was made to be a trilogy so yeah only 3, I don't care what console it's own so long as I can play it, I predict 3 endings, 1 good ending everyone survives and Shepard has kid male or female, 2 Everyone but Shepard lives providing a hero icon for the universe, and 3 everyone dies but Joker... all alone... floating through space... but seriously everyone becomes a Reaper

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Mass Effect 3!

User Info Menu

nah the reapers will make them husks, or turn them into something like the collectors

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

no if you remember humans are perfect to become reapers, the Protheans could only become collectors... all other races might become collector like, husks, or keepers, granted only if Mass Effect 3 goes bad

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Mass Effect 3!

User Info Menu

My prediction is actually most logical, and i'm not just saying that because its mine but this is really what might happen.

Shepard and everyone die, and "The Cycle" starts over again

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Mass Effect 3!

User Info Menu

Yea but think about it, millions of humans had couldn't even finish off 1 reaper.

And Cannon, that's probably one of the endings, each game has multiple endings.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

but if you consider how damn many human's there are... Think about it only pure human colonies were hit, to cut down on witnesses, and at that only about half of the "outer colonies" were hit... most of those were still being colonized, earth has 11.4 billion, and 250,000 in space, let's take an established colony Eden Prime, between 3.7 to 3.9 million, Horizon, which like many colonies were still being developed had 600,000+, so it takes a few million to build a reaper, think of what earth could provide... that aside
    with DLCs and appropriate Army building over the first two games I believe that humans can win

Mass Effect 3!

User Info Menu

Yea, you're right. It only took like 3 million humans to get a reaper up and working... And I'm not sure about that. If you remember at the end of Mass Effect 2 there were hundreds, maybe even thousands of reapers. It took the entire Human fleet to destroy 1 reaper...there is like slim chance at destroying them all. Unless Shepard knows their weakness or something along those lines...

Mass Effect 3!

User Info Menu

The ending to Mass Effect 2 left me jaw dropped for like 10 minutes

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Mass Effect 3!

User Info Menu

Same, i knew there was a lot of Reapers, but damn thats a bit overkill.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

But the entire point is to ally the different races to fight, besides if you keep the collector base at the end you see Joker holding schematics on the Reaper, so my money's on Shepard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast