User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Release] Network Error Boot And More

[Release] Network Error Boot And More

User Info Menu

Re: [Release] Network Error Boot And More

lol not gettin released only me an 2 other of my close ppl got it an they dont leak
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Complete Noob

User Info Menu

Dont say "they dont leak". I have leaked(FTB1 Ultimate boot) You have leaked (probably), eveyone leaks codes. We all cant keep secrets forever. /reality check

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by _.-wTF-._ View Post
    Dont say "they dont leak". I have leaked(FTB1 Ultimate boot) You have leaked (probably), eveyone leaks codes. We all cant keep secrets forever. /reality check
    i have never leaked, the only one i have ever shared codes with i BK and thats because i made them
    PSP Coder
    MIPS

User Info Menu

only thing that i can say is fuck you all for making this shit, just play chess and make a code,one move check mate!!!:o

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 007socom View Post
    only thing that i can say is fuck you all for making this shit, just play chess and make a code,one move check mate!!!:o
    Ok?? Not my fault I found stuff lIke this if you don't like it then don't play
    PSP Coder
    MIPS

User Info Menu

Just remember this :

BOOTS ARE FOR NOOBS & CHEATERS

User Info Menu

Well, I've been on testing for 2 or 3 days straight and have yet to be booted by random people. So I'm thinking this whole boot thing is over stated! Someone posted here that they, "couldnt even sit in a lobby for more then 10 minutes or so before getting booted", I have yet to see this. Thanks to Orical, Omega and Bounty Hunter progress on a anti is going pretty well, especially last nights testing with Bounty. I can not say that it will ever be released since the booting isnt that bad, but I am making progress.

Since testing we have found that alot of the boot codes do not even work, so thats good news!!! or we just dont know how to use them?

A.K.A.
    DemonSpaw7v-_-
    Game Save Exploit Founder and Creator...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pspnoobzrus View Post
    Well, I've been on testing for 2 or 3 days straight and have yet to be booted by random people. So I'm thinking this whole boot thing is over stated! Someone posted here that they, "couldnt even sit in a lobby for more then 10 minutes or so before getting booted", I have yet to see this. Thanks to Orical, Omega and Bounty Hunter progress on a anti is going pretty well, especially last nights testing with Bounty. I can not say that it will ever be released since the booting isnt that bad, but I am making progress.

Since testing we have found that alot of the boot codes do not even work, so thats good news!!! or we just dont know how to use them?

A.K.A.
    DemonSpaw7v-_-
    Can it block freezes? Can always test my non host freeze wit it
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

So far im blocking the ingame freezes and lobby, so thats good news. I can only make a anti usually with the boot codes posted, so far most are being blocked, X-fingers.
    Game Save Exploit Founder and Creator...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pspnoobzrus View Post
    So far im blocking the ingame freezes and lobby, so thats good news. I can only make a anti usually with the boot codes posted, so far most are being blocked, X-fingers.
    I found a line low in memory that delays the anti for about 2 mins then i finally get it but i cant get it to block it fully
    PSP Coder
    MIPS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345