User Tag List

Thread: Error?

Error?

User Info Menu

Error?

I played online yesturday and I had nothing on and I went offline for a while. Came back and I when I passed the server list to sign in PSN, it unexpectedly just stayed there signing in and then there would be an DNS error. I had my PSNabler prx enabled, and I had nothing running in the background either. Any help would be great thanks! EDIT:I AM ON CFW 5.50 GEN B FULL

Error?

User Info Menu

Re: Error?

It may just be an error. Is it still showing this error? Try upgrading to 5.50 GEN D-2.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Error?

User Info Menu

Whats mad ****** up about my situation is that i have psnabler installed with all the necessary bin files and all that jazz but yet i spent the whole day trying to pass the psn sign in on every single m33 and gen cfw and none of them would work for me >:(

Johnny...Any suggestions bro coz i'm fresh outta ideas now :-/

My psp is psp phat - 1000 running 5.50 Gen D (FULL)
    Last edited by short assasin; 02-26-2010 at 02:08 PM. Reason: for*
    Sniper Essentials:
    1. Barret 50. Cal
    2. A Steady Hand
    and
    3. Patience

Error?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by short assasin View Post
    Whats mad ****** up about my situation is that i have psnabler installed with all the necessary bin files and all that jazz but yet i spent the whole day trying to pass the psn sign in on every single m33 and gen cfw and none of them would work for me >:(

Johnny...Any suggestions bro coz i'm fresh outta ideas now :-/

My psp is psp phat - 1000 running 5.50 Gen D (FULL)
    What is your airport security set on? WPA-TKIP encrypted networks do not work with psnabler try WEP instead.

Error?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    It may just be an error. Is it still showing this error? Try upgrading to 5.50 GEN D-2.
    Yea it's still shows that DNS error. Gonna try that solution right now and see what happens.