User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bedbugs.

Bedbugs.

User Info Menu

Bedbugs.

So my sister brought over one of her scumbag friends about a month ago, and for the past 2 weeks she has been waking up with red bites on her arms and legs, thought it was mosquitoes at first but yesterday she found little brownish red bugs in the seams of her bed. Now here is the fucked part, this morning i wake up and discover red bites all over my arms and legs THEN looked on the side of my bed and saw 3 of the little fuckers scurry off under my mattress. These things are little cocksuckers, i cant stop itching.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Bedbugs.

User Info Menu

Re: Bedbugs.

Beat the shit out of the scumbag friend, get a new mattress.

Bedbugs.

User Info Menu

This shit sucks dude, my shit is a 600 $ posturepedic.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Bedbugs.

User Info Menu

exterminators should be able to get rid of them with some gas shit.

It was in the news up here in upstate ny for a while, then it drifted away after they realized people in upstate ny don't give a shit about what happens in the city.

Bedbugs.

User Info Menu

I live in upstate NY. Apparently it's becoming quite a problem in the area. And Begbug exterminators are expensive as Hel.

Bedbugs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GilgameshVIII View Post
    I live in upstate NY. Apparently it's becoming quite a problem in the area. And Begbug exterminators are expensive as Hel.
    where in upstate ny?

Bedbugs.

User Info Menu

Poughkeepsie, NY

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Kick some ass.
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Bedbugs.

User Info Menu

Shit a 600$ mattress?? Damn. You probably can't find pesticides in a store either could you??

Bedbugs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GilgameshVIII View Post
    Poughkeepsie, NY

Well I'm 2 hours away, I think I'm safe for at least a little while. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast