Going to AnimeNEXT!

1. AlienatedTailz
    AlienatedTailz
    I'm gonna be going to AnimeNEXT in Jersey this year (Its about $45 for the weekend pass and a 20-30 minute drive). I've been saving up my paychecks for this one and I'm probably rape the shops out of their products. (I got about $1000 to spend.) Let's see, here are my options:

- 3 manga for $10
    - 2 anime DVDs for $15
    - Figurines are cheap as well

Now, $90 to go in with my friend, that leaves me with $910 to spend on stuff. My costume is already done, it was done with normal clothing, all I gotta do is grow my hair a bit and my beard. (Going as Dick Gumshoe for Phoenix Wright. Here's a picture.) Here is my list of activities to do there:
  2. AlienatedTailz
    AlienatedTailz
    - Eat Pokkie and other great stuff
    - Get to see hot chicks in costumes
    - Get glomped by a Pikachu again and kick them in the balls again.
    - Go to the SSBB tourney and get revenge against the korean kid that
    spams Ike's moves >_>
    - SWEET RAVE PARTY AT NIGHT
  3. CoDeX
    CoDeX
    I would never thought that Anime and Raves go together. That shit would be scary. Tripping balls on acid and seeing "things" abnormally large eyes.
  4. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    Good luck and and always keep $50 on hand at all times... dont buy manga go for dojin, the less interesting ones become cult hits most of the time, also PC games... H games.... everywhere!

Codex... raves started in Japan from the children having seizures at anime conventions... the drugs were added after the immunity kicked in