Claymore

1. Nathan Explosion
    Nathan Explosion
    This was a great anime. For the most part, it follows the story of the manga up to the last few episodes. There is an unofficial petition stating if it gets 10,000 people then there will be hope of a second season. The petition already has 11,000 I believe but the end date is in March 2010. If a second season is to be made, it is said to follow the story of the manga more closely. Hopefully there will be one because the manga is still being published so the author should sign with a second season catching up with the manga.
  2. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    I only read the first few chapters thanks to my Shonen Jumps' but I wish they would made it a regular manga rather than a one shot.
  3. Nathan Explosion
    Nathan Explosion
    One shot? So far they have 15 volumes in english (75 chapters i think) and they are up to 99 in Japan. It has been translated though.
  4. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    one shot refers to how they go about showing it, in that it would not be made a regular, of course whether or not it becomes a regular is up to reviews and of course the fans

Ultimo is a good example of a random title that became a Shonen regular, I liked what I saw from Claymore but it's art style annoyed me, not directly of course, it made me question who else used a similar art style and I never did get the best read out of the chapters and even now I still can't place the style and it annoys the hell out me
  5. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    They started showing the anime for free on On-demand I love the anime!
  6. Sethrigal
    Sethrigal
    just saw the episode where Teresa died... I can't stop crying... it's so sad she's dead and the poor defenseless loli is alone... Claire need's a hug