User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cant download M rated demos?

Cant download M rated demos?

User Info Menu

Re: Cant download M rated demos?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Explosion View Post
    Yea that sucks, but using a different account to download everything gets annoying after a while because you have to stay logged into that account while your videos or demos are downloading. Hopefully he put himself as 18 or older when he signed up.
    wouldnt i need to get live on that account?

also,i saw a video on youtube,it said go to promote my child account,can i still do that?
    Last edited by Blue; 01-10-2010 at 07:52 PM.

User Info Menu

Try it, see if it says your old enough. If there is no such option for you though in your account management, you can't promote it. And when you create a new account, you are on a silver account which allows you to download videos not demos.
    Just one of Xbox Live's gamerscore whores.

User Info Menu

Try it, see if it says your old enough. If there is no such option for you though in your account management, you can't promote it. And when you create a new account, you are on a silver account which allows you to download videos not demos.
    why wouldnt that option be there?and how do i check the age i used to sign up with?

User Info Menu

If there is an option that says so in you account settings, then you know you are old enough. Also go to the email address you signed up with and check how old you put yourself as when putting in your info. (this is the email you use to recover your account on a different hard drive).

User Info Menu

If there is an option that says so in you account settings, then you know you are old enough. Also go to the email address you signed up with and check how old you put yourself as when putting in your info. (this is the email you use to recover your account on a different hard drive).
    wait,so the email adress i used to sign up with,go onto that and check my age?

User Info Menu

That is correct.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12