User Tag List

Thread: Der Reise Strategies

Der Reise Strategies

User Info Menu

Der Reise Strategies

Uhm there is a wing it strategy, but I would only use 3 people for my strategies because that is how I play der reise, it feels like a crowd with 4 people if you haven't realized.

First: wing it strategy

All you do is head for the trench when you think it is ready and then you have to improvise from there... I would advise waiting till about round 8 or 9 till you go for the power though.

Second: Run/Camp strategy

ok you first go for the thomson (opposite of trench gun) then you go up the stairs and open up that door. then you go to the left and sit there where you are supposed to jump down, last there as long as possible till the zombies get to close, then you and your oter two people jump down.

One goes to the mystery box, one goes and turns on the power, the last guy turns around with a reloaded thomson as he falls and shoots the zombies to give the other two time.

then you last as lost as possible till you have a crawler.

If you make a crawler, one guy goes to the mainframe and the other two turn on the teleporters, YOU DECIDE WHO DOES WHAT BECAUSE IT ENDS UP BECOMING AN ARGUMENT, BUT I COULD UPGRADE MY WEAPON LET ME DO THE MAINFRAME PART. I would advice telling that person to shut up and go do two teleporters now because that guy probably has teh most points and can earn them back. DO NOT OPEN THE DOORS BY THE TRENCH GUN, YOU ONLY OPEN THE TELEPORTER ONE AND THE STAIR CASE.

Now after all the teleporters are on, you should also grab betties.

Ok, you need to go to the power and follow these instructions so you get the right place!

You are at the power switch and you walk away from the bowie knife and you take a left into that one spot where the window is and take a right. (if you don't see the window when you spin around, you went to the wrong doorway) then you should be able to turn left and see a perk machine.. you turn around and walk forward and then take a left and you see a huge alley way... If you don't see the plan yet.. You need to think a tad more. You go down that alley way and you should see a window. and you should notice, HEY THIS IS THE TRENCH GUN SPOT WHERE IN TEH BEGINNING YOU USUALLY OPEN THESE TWO DOORS! Now one person gets the window and the other two get the front. (you can last with the thomson if you kept it) I would advice whoever gets the waffle gaurds the front.. now..

Bouncing betties: you place them by the first door you would open but spread them out. one person plants two in the corners by the window and the other door. the rest are spread out right behind the people in the front.

Those shouldn't be touched till the dog round. If they are touched before, this strategy isn't for you.

But further into the strategy, when you think oh shit these zombies are coming and we can't stop them anymore, you open up the door toward the trench gun. if you did that correctly you should be able to run up teh staircase and jump down to the power. You go to the bowie knife building and go to where the mystery box spawn is.. Before that happens GET THE MYSTERY BOX IN THAT FRICKEN SPOT OR YOU WON'T SURVIVE.

You make your last stand in that spot unless you can do this current add on, you push the zombies backa nd all three of you jump off where the railing is missing and you go up tot eh teleport and take a left and then you take another left down that huge underground hallway, each round do that with geting weapons and making a crawler.... and you should last a tad longer than my team did at 29 with 3.. good luck with that plan hard to follow but great once you get it.

Have fun with these strategies and thanks for reading, reply on how well you did and I'm looking foward to it because the one where you go to the thomson, I made that strategy and I'm quite proud of it.
    Last edited by -Rejected.Soul-; 08-23-2009 at 10:57 AM.

Der Reise Strategies

User Info Menu

Re: Der Reise Strategies

the thing that works best for me best on this map is go to the area by the power supply thing and do NOT open then door behind it and just chill there with a trench gun and a browning. i made it to level 15 i think

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.